LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Remember me?

Well today is my weigh in day & I honestly thought about skipping it due to my injury and lack of physical activity. Oh & of course all my "poor me" snacks I have been indulging in . Yes, I know bad, bad me but yea who doesn't take advantage a little while they are sick/injured?

As I have said before, good or bad I will be blogging about my progress or lack thereof. Hey, if it was going to be easy & pounds were just flying off, I don't think anyone would have weight issues.But it's not and with all that being said ...here are my numbers...



197lbs!!


Yup that's it...Four pound gain,sucks to be me. To be quite honest, I'm not too mad about it. I know once I'm 100 percent again I'll drop it with no problem. Actually I think I'll drop it once I get to work on the 7th because I won't be home all the time to snack. But once the cast is gone back to the gym I go and hello Mr.Treadmill.


Tata for now.


Pookie

1 comment:

  1. Hey we are all human. You have a pretty good excuse as well! I am sure you will do great once yo feel better~ Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete