LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Moody Monday

Talking about waking up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I don't know what my deal is but I already feel in a crappy mood and I have only been up for an hour. I think it is a number of things that are coming up and I finally realized I have to deal with them regardless if I care to or not. My Aunt Flo is in town so I am  dealing with her at this moment. My house is filthy and since it was my hunny's birthday bash over the weekend I didn't get any house chores done so I plan on doing it ALL tonight. Also, I work for a school so we have a two week breaking coming up, which is usually a GOOD thing. However, we will be having some remodeling done so the next couple weeks we have to purge anything we can and pack everything else up....oh, all while still being open... "yay"! Plus, I still have Xmas shopping to do and a few more bills to pay. I do have some fun stuff coming up but the stress of my to do list is starting to hit me and starting my day in a pissy mood makes me even more upset.

As for my weight loss progress, I have still been doing good with my food choices. I mentioned a bit ago, that it was my hunny's birthday "bash" over the weekend, Saturday to be exact. We got together with family and friends and went to Buffalo Wild Wings and a bar afterwards. The restaurant wasn't that great and although I order chicken wings I only got a order of six and that was it besides my glass of water. Once at the bar, I ordered one mixed drink and held on to it the entire night. I really shocked myself with that! Once I'm in the bar I usually start with good intentions but then my evil twin comes out and she likes to party! Not Saturday though, it was actually I pretty calm night for me.

Even though I manage to keep myself at a one drink limit and I STILL woke up sick the next day. Not a "pass the aspirin" sick but a "booger face" sick. It was freezing the night before and I sacrificed being warm for looking cute, wrong choice. I stood in bed most of yesterday and barely ate so yesterday is a no brainer that I stood within my daily calorie range.

Today, I had originally planned to go back to the gym but seriously my house is horrible and a dirty house just adds to my stress and makes me depressed. As much house work as I have ahead of me, I'm pretty sure I will be sweating by the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment